About the Job
We are seeking a Linux System Administrator:
- Responsible for installing, configuring and supporting our cloud/shared hosting and cloud/dedicated servers.
- We encourage team based thinking and continuous improvements culture.
creative team always automate their work using preferred language
programming “Bash Script, Python, Perl, PHP” and other automation tools
to make our services better.
- General management and administrating of Linux servers.
- Configuring, administrating and troubleshooting of (Web, Database, DNS, Mail) servers
- Responsible for system updates, monitoring, security, capacity planning and stability.
support for our customers using our online tracking system such as web
application and server related issues, Websites migration.
- Provide support for common web-hosting control panels (CPanel, Plesk , Proxomox)
- Regular task automation using scripting language.
- Troubleshooting of hosted PHP application and it's server configuration related issues.
- Figuring out security and hacking issues and using log analyzing tools.
- Identify software and hardware problems and fix issues quickly
- Help the development team to resolve challenges related to environment/ servers and systems.
- First class knowledge of the Linux operating system.
- Knowledge of bash shell scripting, Python Perl (or at least one of them).
- Understanding PHP and HTML.
with the web server related technologies such as: Apache, nginx, MySQL,
PostGresSQL, PHP, Exim and other MTAs, Spam Assassin - configuration
and troubleshooting, Bind, NSD,DNS, PureFTPD, ProFTPD, Tomcat, Mailman,
- Familiarity with Linux related technologies such as: CentOS, RHEL, Shell commands and procedures.
- Advanced use of package management systems such as Yum, APT.
- Ability to compile software such as the Linux kernel, Apache, extensions and other packages from source
- Knowledge of Windows server OS is an advantage