We are looking for an HR Coordinator to work from our office in 6 of October.
About the job
• Conducting new employee orientations.
• Maintaining current HR files and databases and employee files and records in both soft and hard copy.
• updating staff records on the HR database and issue regular reports as required.
• Informing applicants about job details such as job descriptions, benefits, and conditions.
• Receiving Job requests and Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications.
• Handling company recruitment process (Screen, filter & conduct Phone screening interviews).
• Handling the resignation process and conducting exit interviews.
• Manage the process of medical claims for employees.
• Handling all Hiring processes, starting from preparing employee files, social insurance forms 1,2,6.
• Bachelor’s Degree / preferably business administration.
• HR background is required.
• Reporting Skills.
• Excellent English language.
• Excellent Command in MS. Excel and word is a must
• years of Experience 1:2
• 6th of October and Giza resident is a must.
Working hours are from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Days off: Friday and Saturday
Salary + benefits + Social and Medical Insurance
Job Code: ( HR1 )
please send your CV & Mention the job code in the email subject.
Job Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org