A major healthcare software company located in downtown Tulsa, OK is seeking computer engineers to work in its franchise in Cairo.
Fresh graduates who have very good background about then following programs are welcome.
Number of vacancies: 2
Monthly salary: starting salary 5,000 EGP (experience counts)
ONLY CAIRO UNIVERSITY graduates
Kindly send your cv: email@example.com
Title: Entry Level Java Developer
The ideal candidate will be responsible for design, analysis, development, implementation, and deployment of new data driven web based applications, as well as providing support for existing systems. This position requires some experience in Java, JSF2.x, and HTML. The Junior programmer should be able to work independently and within a team of developers to deliver end–to–end web solutions for moderate to complex projects in a fast paced environment.
• J2EE/Web Services based Web development
• EJB 3.x
• Familiarity with Java frameworks (Spring 3.x, JSF 2.x, Primefaces, JUnit 4.x, Maven 3.x)
• Relational database experience specifically Mysql. Including SQL store procedure creation.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer engineering, Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Business/Technology or similar degree required.
• Experience with Software Development Life Cycle methodologies.
• Experience with database design, querying, stored procedures, views, joins, performance etc.
• Interact with business analyst/Client(s) to understand business problem(s) being addressed by the project.
• Review the requirements and assess the work effort and estimate the necessary time–to–completion.
• Create unit test plans and scenarios for development unit testing.
• Work with peers to carry out code reviews and unit testing of new development.
• Document new development, procedures or test plans as needed.
• Interact with other development teams to ensure a consistent approach to software development.
• Closely follow software development best practices.
• Communicate professionally and effectively to clients, management, and other departments.
• Prepare technical design documents using enterprise standard documentation tools.
• Support system testing by following up on and closing defect tickets in a timely manner.
• Deploy all integration artifacts to a testing and production environment.
• Strong analytic problem–solving, critical–thinking skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.