We are currently hiring Sales Engineer
Job Type Full Time
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from your products in a designated region.
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
- Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs.
- Calculating client quotations.
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions.
- Offering after-sales support services.
- Administering client accounts.
- Preparing reports for head office.
- Meeting regular sales targets. Recording and maintaining client contact data.
- Coordinating sales projects.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs.
- Providing per-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
- Solving client problems.
- Must have Experience in Precast Concrete.
- A solid technical background (Precast Interlocking Concrete)
. - Team working ability.
- The ability to build relationships with clients quickly.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
Education :Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Civil Department)
Experience 3 - 5 Years.
Salary (L.E.) Negotiable
Send your CV with photo to : email@example.com