1) Development and issuance of service RFQs and tenders to approved contractors.
2) Execution of Commercial Evaluation process.
3) Negotiating service contracts terms & conditions.
4) Draft contractors' KPIs to ensure optimum achievement of the service.
5) Drafting, authorization & Issuing of all contracts & service orders.
6) Prepare contract risk register and contract Risk mitigation plan.
7) Handling contract variation orders & contracts amendments.
8) Reviewing & authorizing contractors instalments & invoices to ensure timely payment.
9) Ensure Contracts & Service Orders effective close outs.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Finance, Business & Law from an accredited university with 5 years experience in Oil and Gas/ Petrochemical or equivalent field.
- Deep knowledge of Contracts Terms & Conditions.
- Highly skilled MS Office especially Excel, Word, MS Projects & ERP system.