- Experience at post contract stage.
- Experiences in pre contract works.
- Experiences in roads and infrastructure project including roads, pavement, signs and marking etc
- Knowledge in taking off quantities for potable water networks, sewerage and storm water networks, irrigation, landscape hard and softscape
- Knowledge in taking off quantities for electrical networks, telecom, street lighting, sub stations etc
- Experience building projects including but not limited to Civil & Architectural, mechanical and plumbing, electrical, lighting, firefighting etc.
- Strong knowledge in standards of BOQ for infrastructure and buildings works.
- Able to use AutoCAD and civil 3D to generate take off quantities
- Have proven records and experience/ able to prepare cost estimates for projects during concept, preliminary and detailed design stages
- Have experience in preparation of tender documents, tendering services etc
- Min degree in QS/ preferable degree of civil engineering
- Min 6-8 years’ experience
- Strong communication skills and coordination with engineers, draftsmen and modellers
Please send your CV along with any supportive documents to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job title in subject line.