A reputable factory located in 6th October is hiring Production Engineer
Responsible for achieving 100 % of the production plan allocated for each line while following predetermined Quality and Safety standards
Allocates day to day manpower on different functions on the production lines and solving any rising attendance issues
Reviews and monitors production reports and prepares productivity analysis accordingly (including downtime analysis and efficiency analysis)
Directs production process per line and prepare production schedules
Coordinates with the Maintenance department on the implementation of maintenance schedules so as not to disrupt production targets.
Recommends preventive maintenance initiatives to maintenance team based on machinery performance supervision.
Responsible for implementation of changeover process in accordance to the production plan
Monitoring waste rates, production scrap analyzing root causes and suggesting means to reduce waste
Perform periodic inventory checks to control waste and material usage variances.
· Language Skills: good command of both written and spoken English.
· Computer Skills: Excellent performance of tasks using Microsoft Office.
· Communication skills: very good.
· Bachelor’s degree.
· Experience: Proven work experience in Production of polyethylene pipes (3 to 5) years.
· Proven experience as production director
· Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts
· Experience in reporting on key production metrics
· Proficient in MS Office and ERP software
· Outstanding communication ability
If interested, kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org