Quality Control Engineer / Chemist
• Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
• Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
• Developing corrective actions, solutions, and improvements.
• Tabulate and document data relating to products its qualities and reliabilities.
• Lead, direct and assist technical staff measuring and testing a product.
• Train staff, technicians and professionals on the aspects of quality control activities.
• Engineering or Science Chemistry Bachelor’s Degree is required.
• 3 - 5 years’ experience preferably in Automotive or paint field.
• English proficiency is a Must
• Experience in ERP System is a plus.
• Advanced Data and Statistical Analysis skills is a Must.
• Quality Certificate (TQM, QC, SPC) is a Plus.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and priorities work
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills
Interested candidates should send their updated resume to: email@example.com mentioning the job title in the subject line.