MiraTech is hiring a Elevator Project Manger
- Ensuring that projects are completed on schedule, within budget, and to client satisfaction.
- Will be responsible for leading the project team from conception to implementation.
- Prepare and follow up on the time plan for all projects on hand.
- Prepare and follow up on project cost phasing.
- Perform site visits frequently.
- Receive work done on site from contractors.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years of experience in project management with demonstrated success in delivering projects on-time, within budget, and to client satisfaction
- Proven track record in managing elevator projects.
- Experience in managing cross-functional and remote teams.
- Excellent communication skills, with strong ability to build relationships and work collaboratively with internal team members and external clients.
- Technical knowledge of elevators, with a demonstrated ability to understand and interpret technical specifications and drawings
- Experience in creating and managing project schedules, budgets, and resource allocation.
- Good in English and Arabic, written and spoken.
- Location: Nasr City
Please title in the Subject
CVs on: email@example.com