Required for Al Janobi Company for Contracting
Central Workshop Manager (Maintenance Engineer)
Place of work
Arar City – Saudi Arabia
• Managing the operating process for the transfer and distribution of tasks and work orders on trucks.
• Extract relevant information from the operation team regarding required maintenance and convert it into the plan for execution.
• Full responsibility for managing and directing truck drivers.
• Schedules & assign shifts and establishes work priorities to meet operations’ needs.
• Permanent coordination with the Marketing and Sales Departments.
• Manage the daily operations of the maintenance department ensuring compliance, safety, and best practices for corrective and preventative maintenance procedures are followed including accurate completion of the maintenance program.
• Optimize maintenance efficiency to minimize truck & trailer downtime.
• Determines requirements for spare parts, supplies, and materials inventory and approves the purchase of supplies and spare parts.
• Supervising the issuance of daily bills of lading for operating trucks with an estimate of the value of the financial covenant spent to cover petty cash such as excess balance and other petty cash, in coordination with the Finance Department and senior management.
• Manage the availability of security and safety required for the truck and vehicles to ensure the availability of security and safety.
• Supervising the issuance of permits to exchange petroleum products, which are the fuel needed to operate trucks, in coordination with the Department of Finance and Senior Management.
• Manage and Develop time estimates of planned maintenance work.
• Prepares reports on equipment utilization and status of projects; Maintains all the relevant data in the System ERP like Odoo system.
• Communicate with the Marketing and Sales Departments to report emergency problems and sudden malfunctions to benefit and coordinate with customers.
• Supervising the performance of internal maintenance operations, which is the completion of the periodic maintenance necessary for all trucks and vehicles, including oil spare parts of all kinds, spare parts with a specified shelf life, and other forms of periodic maintenance, while supervising the performance of external maintenance.
• Create, develop, and implement maintenance Policies and procedures.
• Coordinate, schedule, and audit vehicle maintenance repairs to include preventative, mechanical, and electrical repairs to tractors, trucks, and trailers.
• Perform regular audits on all sites, trucks, and trailers, to ensure maintenance Policies, procedures, and working standards are being followed.
• Manages and analyzes operation and maintenance costs for all fleet units.
• Prepare budget requests, maintains fleet maintenance budget, and labor costs, and monitor budget expenditures.
• Coach and mentor subordinates and conduct performance review & appraisal meetings.
• Monitor drivers' itineraries via GPS and follow up on fuel consumption.
• Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering from a reputable university.
• Experience in Mechanical, Hydraulics, and Automobile Electricals maintenance.
• Must have an experience in heavy Trucks Maintenance.
• 15-20 years of fleet maintenance management experience in an environment with strong operational metrics (including at least 5 years of Management experience.)
• Experience in operating and repairing characteristics of a variety of heavy automotive equipment.
• Heavy equipment sales experience is preferred.
• Experience in Sales and Marketing.
• Solid experience in Heavy equipment and automotive field.
• Ability to travel to Saudi Arabia.
• Excellent command of English.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent organization skills.
For interested qualified candidates only, kindly send your C.V to: