Junior System Developer
Primary location: Cairo/Giza, Egypt
# of openings: 1
Responsible for different aspects of the software development process and the resulting software lifecycle activities (under the supervision of senior system developers and team leaders and in collaboration with other team members).
Qualifications & Experience:
University degree is a must (preferably in Computer Engineering or Computer Science)
2-4 years of experience in relevant tasks/projects, as given below.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
· Excellent development skills on all major version of .NET Framework and related IDEs.
· Deep understanding and full practice of Object Oriented Programming concepts and techniques.
· Concrete knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and related programming tools.
· Willingness to take on special projects and initiatives.
· Self-learner with continuous interest in new emerging technologies
· Conformance to standards, consistency and reliability.
· Punctuality and commitment to working hours, policies and procedures.
· Well organized and focused on time management.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously while maintaining commitment to deadlines and deliverables.
How to apply?
Please send your CV, portfolio, links of your projects along with a 2-minute video introducing yourself and your potentials before 24 October 2019 to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: JSD-19258
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for further processing.