- Design and build advanced applications for the IOS platform
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Write clean, scalable code.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
1) 1 to 3 years of experiences with IOS development (Swift, Objective-C).
2) Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design.
3) Knowledge of Database Design Concepts.
4) experience with SQLite.
5) Knowledge with third-party libraries and APIs.
6) 1 to 3 years of experiences with the full mobile development life cycle.
7) Familiar with IOS design patterns (MVC).
8) Experience with shipping mobile product.
9) Knowledge of integrating with REST APIs.
10) Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications (Firebase).
11) Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
12) Knowledge with GIT is a Plus.
13) Knowledge with Flutter is a Plus.
14) Experience with VM and Linux OS.
- Computer science graduate or equivalent.
- ITI Diploma is a plus.
- Males / Females.
- Problem solving and debugging skills are highly desirable.
- 1:3 years’ experience.
- Good command of English