Position: Jr Technical Interior Engineer
Job code: TE-ID-B2 (must be mail subject)
# portofolio and CV must be pdf #
Role and Responsibilities
• Review schematic design and prepare coordinated technical drawings.
• Responsible for Site visits.
• Prepare architectural, plumbing and electrical dwgs.
• Prepare BOQ (in both Arabic & English) and project documents (MOM, RFI, Invoices, ...)
• Review and coordinate structure, electrical & mechanical dwgs with architectural dwgs.
• Attend meetings & contact suppliers and contractors.
• Regular update for arch library.
• Regular update for vendor list.
• Participate in solving and reporting site technical problems.
• Landscape technical knowledge is preferable.
• Working closely with interior design team, making sure design packages are meeting technical standards.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role.
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture /Interior Design.
• Critical thinking and good eye for details.
• Organization skills and ability to manage time.
• Proficient in AutoCAD, REVIT and Excel.
• Basic MS, 3D Max, Photoshop & SketchUp knowledge is an asset.