ملاحظة هامة:الموقع غير
مسؤول عن بيانات التواصل ومصداقية الوظائف يرجى الحذر فى التعامل
We are looking for a Fron-End Reactjs Developer to develop, implement, track and optimize our e-Commerce Platform "Saas".
* About the Job:
- Create large-scale web apps.
- Design high-level architecture for front-end apps (web/mobile).
- Go through legacy code for existed projects to enhance and add more features.
- Developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface
- Construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
- Work with product team and graphic designers
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support the requirements
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
* Job Requirements:
- University degree (BSc) in Computer Science/ITIL Certified
- +2 years of experience in developing web apps.
- Good Understanding in all ES6/ES7 features.
- Strong experience in React, Redux and its ecosystem such as redux-Saga, redux-thunk, redux sauce, React-router
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with GraphQL, and RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token (JWT)
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
- work with best mentors and instructors in the field.
- vested equity.
- Paid Parental Leave
- Onsite Daycare.
- free beverages.
- Encouraging Innovation and Passion Projects
- Free Books
- flexible working hours.
- learning opportunity.
- super friendly environment.