SpiceKingdom plant for herbs and medicinal plants
" Factory manager "
- Planning, organizing and directing the manufacturing and maintenance process that it guarantees most of the actual return on assets.
- Preparation of initiative plans
and processes that reduce costs
manufacturing and contribute to the realization of the interests of the company.
- Achievement of production goals and schedules with the guarantee of
product standards that will exceed expectations clients.
- Working on the use of advanced technologies to serve the work and the product.
- Full knowledge of the requirements of customers and clients through the directorate affiliate marketing of the group.
- Supervise the equipment and devices constantly to work on raising the production capacity of the factory, developing advanced plans to increase production according to quality standards.
- Submit reports and develop plans in cooperation with the work team in the factory.
- Technical and administrative supervision of subordinates, follow-up assessment
their performance and achievements, and access to program proposals
training to raise the level of their knowledge and develop their abilities.
- Preparing reports, submitting them to senior management.
- Receive weekly reports from all directorates and departments factory, discuss it with them, give instructions and orders and appropriate directives that ensure the proper functioning of the factory.
- Receiving monthly plans from all directorates and departments
factory, give instructions, orders, directions
which ensures the proper functioning of the plant.
- Mechanical engineering graduate
- At least 10 years of experience in the field of food or mill factories or screening plants
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Good working skills on all office & ERP system programs
- Excellent level of spoken and written english
- Working hours from 8 AM : 4 pm
- Transportation to and from the factory
- Social insurance and private medical insurance
- Annual increase _ annual and official holidays according to the law work
Address : Obour - First Industrial Zone - Plot 1, 2 - Block 13013
If you are interested, please send your CV to me : HR@spicekingdom.com.eg