We are immediately Hiring in procurement and supply chain department
1- Senior Procurement Planning Engineer
2- Procurement Planning Engineer
(Have a Mechanical Background is a must)
Main Duties and responsibilities:
• Manage spare parts forecasting and assess volume requirements against planning assumptions.
• Manage large orders and plans seasonal orders such as spare parts, equipment maintenance, panel stores, wiring, lift supplies ... Etc.
• Analyzing the database and studying the volumes of purchases for different categories to make planning decisions such as stock work for specific items or target the import of specific items ...Etc.
• Planning and development of the company's warehouses in terms of coding... Etc.
• Coordinate and participate in issuing and reviewing work regulations and mechanisms in various departments of the sector (stores-planning-purchases).
• Conduct a detailed study of some items such as bringing quotes from abroad to compare local prices.
• A bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or a related field.
• 3-5 years of experience in a relevant field.
• Good command of English.
• Solid experience in ERP systems “Procurement, warehouse, ..etc.”.
• good understanding of the procurement cycle.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Accuracy and strong attention to detail.
• Ability to manage conflicting priorities, work to deadlines, and handle pressure.
• Well organized, Handling Pressure, Taking prompt responses, Adaptability.
• Job Location: 5th Settlement.
• 2 Days Off
Kindly send your cv on email@example.com
or directly Can Fill out this form:
Best Of Luck.