CAD TECHNICIAN (WET UTILITIES)
• Prepare technical drafting drawings for the infrastructure (Wet Utilities) Division.
• Wet utilities design drawings-storm water, sewer, Water & Irrigation (Layouts, Profiles and standard details).
• Knowledge of CAD standards.
• Must have experience on the use of computer aided drafting software, such as AutoCAD & Civil 3D etc.
• Prepare Sewer/Storm water network Layout and pipeline profiles.
• Prepare Potable Water/Irrigation network drawings.
• Utility Corridor Reservations Plan & Sections Drawings.
• Prepare Building wiring, lighting drawings.
• Review each drawing for readability, presentation and adherence to standards, in accordance to company QA/QC process
• Prepare technical drafting and drawings for the infrastructure (Wet Utilities) Division.
• Collaboration and coordination with other disciplines on design changes.
• Liaise with Project Engineers on information requirements, project progress, and any potential delays.
• Creating engineering drawings based on concepts, sketches, and requirements.
• Contribute to the effective functioning of the team by identifying with and contributing to the team’s objectives, communicating and sharing knowledge.
• Supports & coordinate with other team members.
• Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
Software experience required:
• Autodesk Civil 3D
• Ability to communicate clearly in English
Please send your CV along with any supportive documents to email@example.com mentioning the job title in subject line.