Following positions are required for an international engineering firm expanding in Egypt:
- Manage, monitor, control and oversee the production of project information models which contain 3D visualisations that bring together data, drawings and schedules associated with the design and construction phase of a project.
- Having experience in buildings projects and infrastructure roads/ utilities
- Prepare BIM execution plans and ensure implementation of all the procedures in BIM and Digital Construction during the design, construction, and handover of a project.
- Fully aware of latest industry practices and updates
- Implementing and managing project support tasks to quality support, IT, and coding.
- Defining a BIM strategy, implementing systems for communication and data exchange, ensuring seamless collaboration, managing people and resources, monitoring the process for potential improvements, and implementing enabling tools for designing, developing, delivering, and maintaining a particular facility.
- Creating Employers Information Requirements (EIRs), TO outlining the client’s needs, and ensure every team member knows what they need to do.
- Management skills
- Coordination and interface skills
- Clash management
- Autodesk Revit
- Navisworks Manage
- Coordination with modellers, engineers, PM, teams
- Clients and authorities management etc.
Years’ experience, min 12
Please send your CV along with any supportive documents to email@example.com mentioning the job title in subject line.